These instruction are for our webmail interface at https://email.iljmail.com
If you have an image you would like to send to someone and you need it to show up in the body of the email itself, we have the information for you right here!
1. Open a compose window within webmail.
2. Upload your image as an attachment first. You can do that over on the right side of your compose screen. Click "Attach a file" and then browse your computer for your file and upload it.
3. Compose your message how you want and when you get to the part where you want to insert an image, click the image icon on the bar above where you are composing your message. It looks like this:
Another window will pop up and show this:
4. Click the icon that looks like an up arrow there next to the "Source" box.
That will pop up a window to select your source and your attached image will show up there so you can choose it like this (sample image is included here so you can see what it should look like):
5. Choose the image you want to insert and it will add it to the Source box.
6. Click Save.
The image should now show up in your email body.
If you have any problems or questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help!