Two factor authentication is a great way to help protect your sensitive accounts. You can use that in our webmail! Here's how to set it up:
We have one method of 2FA available right now. You can use an app such as Authy to get your 2FA codes.
Here's how to enable 2FA on your webmail account:
Log into webmail at https://email.iljmail.com
- Click Settings
- Click Two Factor Authentication
- Click the "Enable" button.
- Then confirm your password.
Next you will see this screen:
They don't list it but we also recommend the Authy app for 2FA.
- It will give you a QR code to scan with your 2FA app, click next and then you will need to put in the code it generates.
- Then click next and follow the instructions to finish. You should see this when you are done:
You will need to keep the recovery codes somewhere safe in case you lose your authenticator app device.