If you would like to manually empty a folder such as "Trash" or "Sent" or any folder that you have personally set up, it's easy to do.
Log into webmail
- In the left panel, click on the folder that you would like to empty.
- Viewing the list of emails on the top of the column there should be a menu item that says "Select"
(this could be at the bottom of the column if you are using a different skin)
- Once you click on "Select", a new menu will pop up and you can choose "All" if you want to completely empty the folder
- Once all the messages are highlighted, you can click on the "Delete" button in the upper right part of the screen and it will delete all the selected email messages and send them to your trash folder.
- Do the same steps in your Trash folder to permanently delete the messages.