At ILJ Mail, our ability to offer amazing customer support is the highest priority. We love to help our customers and are excited about what we have to offer, but we are a small support team and need to do things as efficiently as possible to be able to help everyone. We do not offer telephone assistance for many reasons and we feel this is best for our company and customers at this time.
We believe email and online tickets (and if you are unable to get your email, we can also text) are the most effective way for us to assist you.
Here are the reasons why:
1. We can provide you step-by-step instructions that you can read or print as well as links to articles and videos to help you through your issue.
2. We can share screenshots to show you what you should be seeing and ask for screenshots from you so we can see what you are seeing.
3. We can verify who you are by emailing your off network email address or texting your phone number.
4. We will have a record of our discussions if we need to escalate your issue and pass it to our server admin.
5. Emails, tickets, and texts can be stored for future research and looking back to see if the issue has been addressed before.
6. If it’s an ongoing issue, and a new support person has to take over, the stored tickets will allow our support team to be able to catch themselves up on an issue without having to ask you the same questions twice.
Support work requires focused thought and time to research the issues at hand with as little distractions as possible. Keeping communications entirely online through tickets and email allows us to better help you troubleshoot your problem in a more efficient and faster way. Plus, it keeps us from having sales solicitors taking up our time on the phone that we want to spend on helping our customers and improving our services.
If you have followed the best practice of having a backup email set in your account for automated password resets and a phone number that can receive text messages in case you are locked out of your backup email, then there really isn't a problem we can't help with through those avenues.
Thank you for your understanding!