Mailbird is an email client that you can use on your desktop computer. The one irritating thing: they will still run their own ads promoting their upgrades in your client even if you pay for it. Other than that, it has a nice looking interface for the mailboxes.
- Click on the three line menu in the top left and choose Settings, then Accounts, then Add
- Type in your name (your choice)
- Type in your full email address
- Click continue
- The next screen asks for your password. Instead click "Edit server Settings" underneath the password box.
- Server Type: IMAP
- Server Name: email.iljmail.com
- Port: 993
- Encryption: SSL/TLS
- Username: your entire email address
- Password: your email password
- SMTP server: smtp.iljmail.com
- Encryption: STARTTLS
- Port: 587
- Check the box beside "Requires Authentication"
- Click Continue.