You can check your email on the go! It’s simple to use the iPhone’s built in email app to view your email with us. Please follow these instructions to set up your email address on an iPhone.
- Go to your iPhone Settings
- On iOS 13 and older, tap Passwords and Accounts
On iOS 14 and newer, tap “Mail” OR tap "Contacts"
- Then tap “Accounts”
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Other
- Tap Add Mail Account
- Put in your name, full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, etc.), email address password, and a description if needed.
- On the next screen, the IMAP tab should already be chosen at the top and fill in the following for the mail servers :
INCOMING MAIL SERVER
- Under Incoming Mail Server, enter secure.iljmail.com for the Host Name.
- Enter your full email address for the User Name (such as firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your email address password.
OUTGOING MAIL SERVER
- Under Outgoing Mail Server, enter secure.iljmail.com for the Host Name.
Note: The username and password fields may say “optional” but you still need to fill them in.
- Enter your full ILJ Mail email address for the User Name (such as email@example.com).
- Enter your email address password
Here’s a screenshot of what that looks like (it doesn’t show the password in the screenshot but you do have to fill that in)
- Tap Next.
- It will verify your information.
- Tap Save.
- Congratulations, if you have entered your details correctly, your account has been added!
- You should now see your new account in your email app when you view mailboxes.
Simple Setup Video:
Here’s a 40 second video on the above process. I used username: firstname.lastname@example.org but you need to replace that with your own email address and fill in your password. It doesn’t show me filling in mine but it’s there.
If you forgot to set the outgoing (SMTP) server settings when you first set this up and you need to get back to those settings, click on the Settings icon, go to Mail, Accounts, tap your ILJ email account, tap your email address, then scroll down to where it says "Outgoing Mail Server" and tap the SMTP area. It should look like this: